1. Try to keep up with regular routines. Create a schedule for learning, relaxing, and fun activities! Start your little ones day with circle time. Discuss with them what they would like to do for the day. Check out our Facebook page for activities to come!
2. The CDC recommends soaping up for at least 20 seconds — or the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice. Have your little one teach you one of their favorite songs from school!
3. As long as you’re practicing social distancing, be sure to enjoy this beautiful weather! Work on your child’s hand/eye coordination with a fun game of catch!
4. Toddler and Infants are the most engaged when they are using their senses! This site offers various simple water related activities in which little ones can stay engaged during their time at home. Be sure to keep a towel near by!
5. Music and movement is a great way for your little one to show off fun songs they have learned at school. Use various pots, pans, and tupperware to improvise the use of instruments during their performances!